Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

This Post Is Made Entirely In HTML!


yep. I'm learning HTML code!
look:
  • I
  • Can
  • Even
  • Make
  • Lists!
Icando
tablestoo!
now, it may not seem amazing that I can make tables,lists or alerts, or that I can change the text color, MAKE LINKS and even make the links change color when you click on it like i did with the last link, but it's WAAAAY harder than it looks, until you inspect it closely. And if i was making this as an html page, I'd have to do even more, like specifying in code where the document starts and ends.

My latest project is a page with a list of cool books I've read.
To see the html for any webpage, just right-click, then click "view source". wow!

2 comments:

  1. So cool. I never thought of putting a table in a blog post, but it would be perfect for certain things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy, your birthday party sounds like so much fun! Great write-up! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete