Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

ROOM PLANS

I have decided on a room color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIME GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lime green isn't my all-time favorite color,but it'll go well with my shimmery blue curtains!! I'm sorta setting the color for the accents at blue, with the lime-green walls it will look awesome! I'm also hoping to get some of those wall sticker thingies, maybe black ones. Wer'e planning to paint it in a few days, maybe this weekend or next weekend, depending on how fast I can do a total cleanup and reorganization of my room! I'll post a pic of my room after and before the paint job after it's done.

2 comments:

  1. sorry, pepole. you have to highlight the next part of that post to see it. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pretty tricky with that hidden message! It works though. We are totally looking forward to seeing your "new" room. Good luck with decorating (and re-organizing)

    ReplyDelete