Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Big Bedroom Plans.....

It's MY space, a place where I set the rules. Like my own quiet paridise in wich to hang out with friends or just be alone. It's like my own little bubble, practicly a diffrent world than earth altogether. But... I'ts kinda boring me to death right now. the whole point is to have a place to express myself, and I haven't even done that yet! So lately i've been thinking about that a lot. Of course, my dream bedroom is not going to happen in real life, but there's certainly things I can do to make my bedroom the best space it can be! Mom said I can paint it, wich will help a lot! I've also been thinking abot other ideas,such as stenciled or painted designs on the walls, or,(VERY unlikely, but Ezra got one, and not DEFINETLY not) a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY sturdy shelf-like thing for a loftish thingy! This Last idea actually has an attached bit of justice that I can use for a barganing chip if the Parental Units don't like t5he idea: Ezra has one, and Ella has a Top Bunk Area, wich is sorta like a loft! (granted,if Ez didnt't have a mini "upper floor" in his room, he would LITERALLY not have A SINGLE INCH of extra space around his tiny toddler-matress: he sleeps in an old craft nook thats about thew size of a large closet. and not a walk-in closet. I mean an ACTUAL closet!) So if any reader of this blog has any ideas, PLEASE leave a comment stating your idea, name, and phone # (or email adress) so that I know who to thank for the idea that made my bedroom the awsomest place in town!

happy room designing,(if you are redesigning your room)

IVY

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugg, why does it keep saying that!? anyway, flash of insparation: bar-like shelf near window! with cool stools for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very creative! We'll have to see what we can do.

    Signed,
    One of The Parental Units

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are thinking practically while being creative in reflecting your ideas. Had you considered moving into the outdoor structure that has a loft? Okay, too cold and you would have to share again. The shelf idea sounds good.

    ReplyDelete